Thursday, 28 November 2013

A final post...

Hi I've had a quite a few messages (not all of them polite) asking me to sort out the errata on 'A grey loop'. Sorry to say that's not going to happen, I no longer knit for pleasure. (I know...horrors...how could it happen!) I'll leave the blog up here (Yes I did take it down earlier in a momentary hissy fit at a rude message ;D shame on me) but please understand my life has moved on and it's not something I can help with at all :)x There is however a feast of helpful information on the Ravelry finished projects pages, and even an amazing (much better way of working it) description from a helpful knitter in the comments section. I never ever intended it to be viewed as a 'pattern' there are thousands of amazing proper grown up patterns out there and I'm so honoured that so many people attempted (and managed) to knit my rickety old tutorial. So Thank you for the good times Knitters, I hope one day to return to your Malabrigo clad bosom xxx *Hangs up circs and switches out the light....*

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear, and I only just stumbled on to your blog from the Trends and Traditions blog (a link to Grey Loop) ...so sorry that that's it for your Blog but I wish you all the best for the future :-) Cheers
    Maria from Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too bad, I did knit the grey loop and had no troubles. People are rude, shame on them!
    Take care!
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. and I've just discovered your blog via the grey loop......!! Sorry you've decided to stop writing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too :( but I get it. Time to do something else. Xxoo

    ReplyDelete