Tuesday, 16 February 2010

New Yarns

I've just added a small amount of yarn to my Etsy shop.
The dyeing is going well at present (unlike the knitting!)

I'm waiting for a delivery of a new base to sell alongside the Credence and Jolly sock, Very excited I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Here's a pic of my favourite colourway 'Beam'...

blog 007

This is the Jolly sock yarn, which is 100% Superwash Merino.

I've also made a button for the cardigan (that doesn't exist...nothing wrong with being an optimist)

blog 010

Hurrah! I've made progress! :D

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE "Beam," it is so pretty! Checking out your etsy site now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou very much! :) It's very small atm, but i've just had a shipment of base yarns so will be adding more soon

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete